Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2011 Newsletter

Country Cupcakes May 2011

April Sales
April was filled with weekend cupcake baking, every weekend in April I baked cupcakes for friends and family. I baked and sold over 275 cupcakes. My biggest sales came the weekend of Easter. I made over 11 dozen cupcakes for the Easter holiday. My farthest customer came from Wilmington, De to pick up cupcakes.

A big thanks to my supporters!

News and Updates:
Country CupCakes will be closed May 13th and 14th.

I also hired a friend to make the JUMBO cupcakes for me. So….I will continue to offer personalized JUMBO cupcakes for birthday parties, prices start at $15.00.

I am also excited that a friend will be giving me a double oven to help ease some of my workload.

On the menu for May:
I am offering 1 special flavor for the
month of May.
-Triple berry crème
(cheese cake like cupcake with raspberries, blueberries and strawberries)
Put your order in today
$22.00 a dozen
$15.00 for mini (2 dozen minimum)

Please check out my blog for more ideas. If you don’t see something you like, feel free to email me your ideas. I love creating new flavors for all to enjoy.


Contact Us!

Email: country.cupcakes18@ yahoo.com

Blog:
http://country-cupcakes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment