January 2011 Newsletter
Welcome: Hello everyone! This is my first newsletter. My goal is to send one newsletter per month to keep everyone updated on the progress of Country CupCakes. I would like everyone to know that we are open for business. If you are in need of cupcakes for any occasion please do not hesitate to email or call me to put in an order. All orders are made to order, and personalized to perfection.
A little history: Country CupCakes was started December 2010. During the month of December we made over 250 cupcakes for friends, family and others. We had 3 holiday parties, 1 birthday party and 1 going away party. Country CupCakes also donated cupcakes to Freedom Life for everyone to enjoy. The long term goal is to open a cupcake bakery in the future.
What sets us apart: Cupcakes are perfect for any occasion; birthday parties, bridal showers, company parties, holidays, baby showers, weddings and more. Cupcakes can be enjoyed in mini form, standard or jumbo! Cupcakes make you feel like a kid; they are small enough to enjoy without a plate and fun! Our cupcakes are made with the finest ingredients. We make our own vanilla and we are working toward incorporating some organic ingredients from my father's garden to create gourmet cupcakes.
- traditional red velvet with cream cheese icing
- triple chocolate mint with chocolate buttercream topped with an Andes mint
- white cupcake with vanilla buttercream
- gingerbread with lemon-cinnamon cream cheese
- mocha cupcake with espresso, Lady Godiva white chocolate, or Lady Godiva dark chocolate buttercream
- pancake cupcake with maple buttercream topped with bacon
- chocolate cupcake with peanut butter icing topped with a Reese's cup
- strawberry champagne cupcake with strawberry champagne buttercream
January Menu (so far):
- mojito cupcake with berry-lime cream cheese icing
Please email me with any questions! We personalize to perfection!!!!!